Industry News / Events
All OLOA Members,
There was a good turnout for the AGM on Oct 24th and the following Director Changes were made:
- John Dahdaly stepped down to be a Director at Large
- Casey Jason stepped down and is now Director at Large
- New Directors include
- Sunny Fayaz – Sunny Brampton Limo Service
- Ken Lord – Lords Limousine
- Nick Dahdaly – Corporate Transportation Services
- Anil Harrylal – Classic Rolls Royce Chauffeur Services Inc.
- The Directors will meet in November and determine open Director positions
- Presentations from John and Brent were made
- Joe updated us on some of the workings in the City of Toronto that affect the OLOA
- Chad Vance made a presentation on the use of Ready Chek, an app that assists with daily pre-trip inspections that is compliant with MTO – their email is email@example.com or in the app stores as ReadyChek app
GM Competitive Assistance Program
BIG NEWS!! The O.L.O.A. board is pleased to announce that GM is offering all O.L.O.A. members SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS for the following vehicles:
New Models Added to the Program:
FEATURE COMPANY PROFILE MARCH 2017 - CULLITON'S LIMOUSINE SERVICE
• O.L.O.A. member intending to acquire one of the above models must obtain an approved authorization letter from the O.LO.A. board. Member must bring completed and signed letter to GM dealership of choice to complete purchase/lease transaction.
• These incentives are not compatible with any other GM Fleet or retail programs.
• The vehicle(s) must be registered in your company name and retained for a minimum of 6 months and 12,000 kms.
• This GM incentive program is exclusively for Ontario Members.
• New Members are required to pay two year membership in advance in order to qualify for the GM incentive program.